- Prom theme: "Enchanted Forest"
- Prom will take place on Saturday, April 27, 2018 from 7pm - 11pm
- Join the students prior to prom for the Grand March at 5:30pm in the JHS Auditorium. Free and open to the public.
- The cost will be $60 per ticket. You must have purchased a ticket to enter the dinner and dance.
- Ticket may be purchased with check or cash (turned into the JHS office) or click here to purchase in your Infinite Campus parent portal (log in > choose payments > optional items)
- This is junior and senior event only; however, sophomores can attend if invited by a junior or senior student.
- If you plan to bring a non-district guest, you must submit a Dance Guest Registration Form. Click here to be relocated to student forms.
- There will NOT be a professional photographer due to the lack of interest.
- To be admitted to Prom, you are required to abide by the law and not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Students suspected of being under the influence will be detained. The student's parents will be notified to pick up their student if he/she is found to be in violation of school policy and state law. The student may be issued a citation from police officers on duty and a school suspension may be administered.
- The Oak Ridge Hotel and Convention Center has free parking.
- Students must find their own transportation to and from the Oak Ridge Hotel and Conference Center.
- There are no events after the dance (no district sponsored post party).
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 4:45pm: Please plan on being at school by this time so we can get you lined up for the Grand March.
- 5:30pm: Grand March in the Jordan High School Auditorium. Free. Public is welcome.
- 6:45pm: Arrive at Oak Ridge Hotel and Convention Center in Chaska.
- 7:00pm: Dinner being served at the Oak Ridge Hotel and Convention Center.
- 8:00pm: Dance by Ideal Entertainment and Rentals.
- 11:00pm: Prom is complete! Drive safely home!